Friday, July 17, 2009

Take this quiz for fun!



It has been a long-running joke between Will and I that I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). So I goggled it today finally and found a quiz. My results were as thebutton above states. To be exact:

"It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately."

Imagine how boring I would be if I was able to focus. Then you'd know what I was likely to say or do and we just can't have that now can we?

I am curious what it says others have. Take the quiz and comment on this post with your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails