Sunday, January 17, 2010

Drafts Folder Sucks!!!!!!

******Before you read this post, make sure you read the last post. This is the horrifying part 2.

I just finished that post on how great the drafts folder was because I found an email I never sent out about Cole crawling and it took me back in time. I closed it by saying I would return to the drafts folder to see what other goodies I could find. Well I did. And I shouldn't have.

I found this in my drafts:

Subject: Birth Announcement - {Insert competing company name here} 


Greetings All,

I just ordered Thomas Cole's birth announcements and I wanted to tell everyone I knew about this cute website. They do personalized photo birth announcements, thank you cards, invitations, christening, holiday cards, etc. You get to design your own cards, you can order from their current designs or you can mix and match designs. You pick your photos and they can adjust them to b&w or crop them. Excellent customer service, they responded to inquiries and changes promptly and they were very courteous. The best thing about them is that you can design and order the cards or you can have the "design only" option for $35 and they will send you the high resolution card so you can print yourself, have it done locally, or email out. Will and I higly recommend them for all your personalized invitation needs. If you're too busy to peruse their website, take a peek at our announcement (since we're dying to show it off) and you'll understand what I mean by cute. Also, their website is:
Take care and Enjoy!!!

Does anyone see a problem with this? Like a huge major problem!!!!! Um, does that company that made Cole's birth announcement sound a whole lot like my favorite company in the whole wide world? That's right! It does. It sounds like my company. I accidentally sent a draft email that was intended for the recycle bin to EVERYONE. IN. MY. ADDRESS. BOOK!!!!!

Basically, I just sent all of my contacts (from like 3 years ago) an email telling them to go buy from them because they are awesome!!!!! HELLO???? Silver Lining: I have made many many new friends that were not on my old emails contact list so Yay,...I guess.....

So I had to step it in high gear (did I phrase that right?) and send this email out:

Subject: The last email was a mistake!!!!!!


I was looking through my drafts folder and sent that email out in error. Absolute horrid error! As you may or may not know, I am designing cards now! I was supposed to hit delete and I hit send. OH THE HORROR!!!

But I cannot lie, they were fantastic when I had that need but I wasn't intending on sending my business away!!!! OMG I cannot believe I just did that!!!!! I will now go take a cold shower because I am sweating!!!! Who jacked up the heater??? Hyperventilating! Gonna. Get. A Brown. Bag. To. Breathe. In.

And wouldn't you know it! I had to send this out to every single person in my address book!!! I really am gonna be sick.

*Barf*

In the meantime, browse my site. I can design anything!

www.ChicFarm.com

Vannessa Eggleston


Ok. The damage has been done. I am gonna go get drunk. At least then I can blame the alcohol and not nostalgia.

*Sigh*


*Barf {still}*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails