Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meet Maci!!!!

Oops, found this post in my drafts from a couple of months back. I guess I should have shared it way back when but it's never to late.

Sooo,.....

I finally got a Mac! that was my super awesome Mother's Day gift (though I've had it for a little over a week). I love it. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. it. Like seriously? Why didn't I go Mac before? Long before. You know what they say right, "Once you go Mac, you never go back."


But I am still learning the intricacies of my new and precious family member little toy. For example, forward delete, where are you my friend? I miss you oh so very much. I need to find a shortcut to you.

Also, there is a Caps Lock delay on my Mac. So SOMETIMES MY SENTENCES ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE THIS because it takes the key a while to respond to the command. So I decided to Google what was up with that.  And a few Apple geeks were all like:

"Why in the world would you ever want the Caps key when you could just use shift?"

and

"the caps lock key is useless"

And I was all like, "that's freakin' brilliant!" Seriously. Never thought to use Shift to capitalize things. I use it for everything else. It should just come naturally. It would remove one step from the capitalizing of stuff. So then I wondered if I was among the majority or the minority. How many of you use the caps lock and how many of you use the shift to capitalize words?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails