Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2011 Chaotic Bliss

Wow! What a year! So many blessing bestowed upon us this year. So very much to be thankful for. Ellie-Bear is growing up so quickly. I am loving this chaos. It is my bliss. After a few tries, she's finally accepting grass as a part of her life. This photo was taken Nov. 5.

Ellie is standing on her own for short periods of time. Mostly when she's playing with something and preoccupied. Today, she took a single step. Then she fell. Gosh, where has my squishy, cuddly baby girl gone!?

Today was a special day in so many ways. I was presented with an unbelievable opportunity today over what was only supposed to be lunch with a new friend. Funny how things all just fall into place beautifully when we walk in His graces and quit trying to plan and control things.

My mom also came over today and left Ellie a very special gift. This little outfit belonged to my sister when she was a little girl. I cannot wait for Ellie to wear it proudly.

Cole is also growing so fast. He doesn't need me anymore to help him shower, or dress, or comb his hair, or brush his teeth or put his socks and shoes on, or put his seat-belt on and off. He doesn't even need me anymore for basic math. My sweet sweet boy can count to over 100, he can add numbers up until 20 (although that #15 is a tricky sneaky little number). He even insists he does "school work" every night.

Well, Little Man is insisting we watch some Christmas movies together right now. We love to watch Hallmark movies. He LOVES this time of year. What a special treat that it is such a special time for him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails