Sunday, January 1, 2012

Then Comes Paper Will Have a new Look Soon!

I have been putting off designing the new website for First Comes Love, Then Comes Paper. I was actually having trouble with the branding side of things. I have a few new projects up my sleeve, including collaborations with an event planner, a collaboration with a fellow Momma, and a few of my own projects. Mix that in with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and the birthdays of 2 of the. most. special. people in my life, and well, that just doesn't leave a whole lot of time for the website.

So this past week I got to do just that. And since not a lot of people read my personal blog, I thought it was just the place to show off what I have come up with so far. I am still looking for a web designer who is able to code it. My favorite one hasn't responded with a quote, and another one responded and wanted to take half of the credit for my branding (which is a problem since this conflicts with one of my new projects) and he/she also wanted to have the freedom/liberty to "design a new template based on the concept". Uh, how about not? And just to show fairness, I may have not completely understood his email but I my instincts told me to run. Run far, far away. So I'm still on the hunt. Stalling until I hear from Michelle.

But alas, the unveiling:

Curious to know your thoughts. Ideas. Suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa
    How are you girl? I like the new look, but on the left lower side just under the box...is there a line missing or did you intend it to be that way...my eye went straight to that empty space :) love the pic of Ellie too!! she's so cute!!! keep in touch, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails