Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello Dolly, Goodbye Vegas

As those that read my post a few days ago, you know that I was a little scared about traveling to Vegas and leaving Cole, fears which were compounded by Tropical Storm/Hurricane Dolly. Well, this prompted me to blog our dying wishes. So then an hour after I posted we found out that our trip to Vegas had been canceled. Pretty embarrassing stuff. Luckily, no one knows about our blog but my sister and our friends Blainie-G and J-Bird.

As promised, I deleted the hysterical blog and thank God we are all safe at home. No damage done, some pretty strong winds, lots and lots of rain, lost power for about 18 hours, and our fence is leaning a little but Will's lemon tree and Burr Oak are fine... he was really worried!

Cole got to play in the wind and rain and he had a fit when we brought him inside. Got video and as soon as I download it I promise to post it.

Since our Vegas trip was canceled, we might go in October for Will's birthday or November for our Anniversary. My brother and parents have tickets to Vegas also so hopefully we can all go together. Unfortunately, we didn't get to attend David and Cyndi's wedding but we did get to see it on Paris Hotel's website. Pretty neat, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails