Friday, October 10, 2008

Breathe....

I've been Missing in Action for a while now, I know. I have kinda overwhelmed myself with everything that I have going on but I love it!

Things have been so hectic lately and I have been busier than I ever thought I would be that Will and I had discussed quitting teaching. Somehow though the week is over and then I tell myself that the holidays are almost upon us. Time is flying by!

We have Dias Festivos coming up and this is the time of year we kick it into high gear for December marketplace. I am the Public Relations Assistant Chair, I will be coordinating their Tea with Santa event, and I will be showcasing my designs there as well. On top of that, I am a Special Ed teacher and the season for meetings and paperwork has started. It's not really a season, it's the whole year. Then, just when I thought I couldn't possibly handle anything else, I have 3 etiquette jobs this month! Kinda freaking out right now. Breathe, Vann, breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails