Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cole's newest word

We are definitely not proud of it but g-damnit everytime Cole says it we can't help but laugh.

It was after work and I was sitting on the floor in the kitchen with Cole. He starts in with his usual "shide" because he wants to go outside. I distract him and then he runs away screaming "shoes shoes, shoes". He brings his shoes to where I am and as he is standing he is trying to put his feet into his frocks (fake crocks-remember I only buy generic). He struggles for a few minutes and then he kicks his shoe off and yells, "Godamnit!"

Oh oh...I can't beleive I would let it slip but I must have because he's saying it now.

He won and got to go outside and as Will was bringing him in later he was saying, "no, godamnit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails