Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of those days

Ever have those days when despite all you do, you just kinda feel like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed? You just can't shake it? Yeah me neither!

I'd like to stay up all night and clean and finally start organizing the mess that is my office but I should probably get to bed so that I don't wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

My computer keeps opening random windows in Mozilla and it is driving me crazy! Will, honey, please call that computer guy:)

Anyway, here are some more pics of the birthday party:

Cole: "Mimi, I don't feel so good." Rosy cheeks and all...



He doesn't even want cake...

Isn't she just the cutest little cowgirl ever! You know, according to the stars, she's Cole's perfect match. I'm just saying, the daughter (in law) I never had....

Cole: "Um, did I mention I don't feel good. Take this darn getup off of me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails