Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Make a Mess"

These have been the words I've been hearing quite a bit lately. I was working at the computer and Cole was playing with his cars and he runs in and exclaims, "Mommy, make a mess!" What? I ask him what he means and he says "show Mommy" as he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. There were toys in the toilet. What do you do?

Just now I asked Cole if he'd finished up all of his applesauce. He's laying on the floor playing with his cars and he nonchalantly replies, "Cole make a mess." Here we go again. "Where" I ask. "Cole show Mommy" he says as he takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom. There was applesauce all over my bedroom floor, not much, just a spoonful. Then he says, "I finished it." I'm torn between getting upset or just cleaning it up. He's being honest after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails