Sunday, April 26, 2009

Protect Yourself!!!

I hate posting without pictures. It's just sooo boring! Since my computer crash I have been lazy about downloading them all the time. I am just scared of another crash and haven't taken the time to download Carbonite. Now, if you're wondering what Carbonite is, it is my saving grace. I have over 120 G of precious valuable stuff on my computer. Cole's pictures, videos, client work, important documents, blah, blah, blah, you get the idea. Well, the moment a file is changed, added, deleted, created, Carbonite will go in and automatically backup those changes. I have it set to do it anytime I am online, which is always but you can set it to do it at whatever times you'd like. Anyway, when my computer crashed, I had no warning and I was worried that a virus had eaten up all of my precious memories. But no matter because Carbonite saved it all. There is no limit to the amount of information! All of this for only $55 a year. I have heard so many stories of people losing work or photos, to theft or crashes and if you have Carbonite, this will never be an issue. What are you waiting for people? Go and get you some protection!

I haven't reinstalled Carbonite on my system and therein lies the problem of not having the photos on my computer. Luckily, I was able to have it all loaded onto my laptop but I need to do some reconfiguring of the desktop,....seriously, I'm making excuses. I have to get my bootie in gear and save those memories onto Carbonite! After all, my camera can get stolen too....shoot, I hope I didn't just jinx myself! Urgh, can I take it back?

Now, if you are interested, let me know and I can forward you a link because I get 3 months free with your subscription and you would get 1 month free. I know, I know, it works out better for me. Sorry! That's the promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails