Saturday, October 10, 2009

I have something to tell you.

I am constantly amazed at how brilliant my child is. I know every mother says this, but this time it's for real. My kid is like super duper manipulative smart.

Hunny Buns was watching tv, sipping on a beer, I was where I ALWAYS am (um here, duh!), and Cole was climbing the barstools.

Cole: "Daddy! I'm stuck! Get me down."

Daddy: "You got yourself up there now you get yourself down."

Pause.

Cole: "Mommy come here! I have to tell you something!"

I get up and walk over there. Not because I worry but because I am dying to know how this is going to play out.

Me: "Did you have something to tell me?"

Cole: "Yeah....Look Mommy. I'm up here... Now get me down."

1 comment:

  1. Now see? Aren't you so glad you have this addiction? I mean blog?

    Now you will have this hilarious story captured and quoted for all time. You can never have that awful moment 5 years from now when you want to retell this story over turkey and mashed potato only to find you don't remember the punchline!

    It's right here.

    Classic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails