Thursday, October 29, 2009

Save a Horse...

Yesterday's post was emotional, for me at least. I'm sorry. I'm doing better today in that I am just not so angry. But still a little emotional.

I decided to keep Cole home today because I need him close by, even if it's just as a tiny little annoying reminder of how blessed I am and how thankful I should be. We'll see how that goes as the day progresses....


But I'm fighting today. Fighting the tears and the pain, and the toddler who is crawling all over me as I type this post. But I'm just glad to be feeling his warmth, his joy.


I am also convinced that the peace I felt after being robbed has fled. And that's why I am feeling so emotional. So vulnerable.


Maybe sex would make me feel better. Like spontaneous sex. Weird. What is that? Spur of the moment sex. I can hardly remember it. Maybe that's what I'll surprise Hubs with tonight. Wait, me thinking about it, is that like scheduling it? Or should we save our energy for a few days from now, when we'll need it, because it's on the schedule.

-------

Ah,... who cares! I'm gonna shave and put my spurs on tonight!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails