Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank You Thank You Thank You

As you all know, last week was a rough one for me and my family. It finished off great with Halloween and things have just been moving right along that I never had the chance to update my blog. So I left it all sad for a week.

Throughout the week though, I had received such an outpouring of support from old friends and new friends alike. I can't even begin to tell you what my heart is saying. Through this all, I should be thanking Him for my family, my health, and for my new friends. I wanted to blog about Halloween and post pictures but after a message from Susan, I thought it more fitting to thank my readers for reading my blog and all the encouragement they have provided me.

Thank you for all the email hugs you sent my way. They warmed my heart. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

I received the most beautiful emails and I want you all to know that I open them and read them almost daily. Even the shortest email from a stranger that only read HUGS in the subject line brought a tear to my eyes. {Ok, lots of them}

I open them and I think "someone hears me. Someone hears my cry" and that calms me. If they can hear me, and show me the love they show without even knowing me,...

most certainly so can He.

If there is anyone that reads this and is struggling with infertility, miscarriage, or the loss of a child, Hannah's Hope by Jennifer Saake was recommended to me by a friend of mine. I have yet to pick it up but I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails