Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don't forget about Black Friday!

Just wanted to let you know that I am planning a huge, and I mean HUGE Black Friday sale. Best of all, it will be online so you don't even need to get out of your jammies. Or, you can shop while you're waiting in line all night at the stores. Yay! Either way you win.

But I am pooped, and though I should work on getting my designs on my site, I need to get some rest because I have a shower to co-host tomorrow, the corm maize, client design she needs ASAP (among others), a wedding, and somewhere in there I have to love on my precious little man and big man. Who by the way are sound alseep, all snug as a bug. If I jumped into bed with them would that count as pecious time? What if I held them close?

Sure would but I'm greedy and that's just not enough of them! Good night. I have some quality snug as a bug time to catch.

But I'll see you on Black Friday right? At my site. For the sale. Remember???

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails