Tuesday, February 16, 2010

all work and no play

I have been torn lately. Because I don't know how to tune work out. But I do know how to tune my toddler out. Kinda backwards thinking for someone who has ALWAYS wanted to be a stay at home mommy. So I am struggling with this. Struggling to find this balance between work and play. Struggling to decide which is work and which is play. I know what the answer should be. I know what I'd like it to be. But it's backwards too.

So I am struggling. Really really struggling to put little man and big man first. Where they should be.

And right now, little man is way past due for a nap. So I should go. I mean I want to go. To lay in bed with him, and try as I might to not sneak out once he's fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails