Sunday, February 21, 2010

DIY Play Kitchen



As I was stalking the usual blogs this afternoon I found these great DIY play kitchens. I was inspired,...for all of like 1 minute before I realized that these kitchens that cost them $65 to make would probably cost me $265 to make. This is not including the demands I would make on my overworked and underpaid Hubs or the time outs I would have to put Toddler in for prematurely playing in his kitchen. Sooo,... I will just live vicariously through these domestic divas. They also have some fabulous play kitchen pictures and groups on Flickr that you might find inspiring if you are ever so inclined.

You can click on a picture to be directed to the original blog and post for that play kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! Especially the ruffly skirt on the first one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails