Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A bit premature maybe,....

but with Faith in God's plan we announce:
Yes, that's right! We are pregnant!!!!! I wanted all my faithful blog readers to be among the first to know.

I am only 4 weeks along. Very very early still. But we're excited and thought we would burst if we held it in. Also, how unfair would that be to keep it a secret from you?

You didn't even know it, but all along you, my readers, were my burden bearers. Thank you for reading. Thank you for listening. Thank you for all the words of encouragement as we struggled to bring this precious little prayer request to fruition.

Come back tomorrow for the story - really, it's already been written and scheduled to post all on it's own. I won't let you down!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! I will continue to pray for you and your family. If you need anything let me know. XOXO -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear the news!

    What a true answer to prayer...many many prayers!

    You are loved!
    lana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails