Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ellie's Nursery Sneek Peek

I have searched high and low for the perfect nursery fabric and crib bedding for Ellie-Bear's room. Finally, after countless wasted internet googling hours, I have found it. But it won't be easy. It must all be made, as in handmade. Because the closest I could get to it was with coordinating fabrics. Which Hubs will not be happy about. But it is EXACTLY what I want.

Do you know how hard it is to find light pink and gray fabric for a nursery? It is countless google search hours hard! So here's a sneak peek at just some of the fabrics:

Do you not love it as much as I do????? I also found coordinating elephant, giraffe and owl pink and gray fabrics!!! AHHH. I am absolutely beside myself excited!!!!!

Photo from polkatotdesigns.com




Now, if you love it as much as I do and decide you want to just purchase the crib bedding for a whopping $350, you can go here and buy it. They also sell the fabric by the yard but it costs about two times what you can find it at at a certain online store.

Google,...I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails