Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ball

I hate to tell the world but really, we all know I am not very good at being discreet, so here goes....

I have been wondering for some time at what point I should stop letting Cole see me naked. I always thought that in his time, he would let me know. Guess what? I should have stopped letting him see me naked (and by me I mean we) 2 nights ago.

I'll skip over some parts of how we determined Cole was too big to be seeing our parts nude except for one. Will was showering last night and I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and so I put Cole in the shower with Will. No big deal, he just usually sits there and plays water basketball or cars as we shampoo him and all that good stuff.

As Will was washing his hair Cole points to Will's privates and says "pee-pee". Yeah! We were so proud of him. Then Cole stretches his hand out and points to Will's rounded privates and says "ball".

Needless to say, Cole took a bath tonight, alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails