Friday, August 29, 2008

Need a nap,...don't need, want

I would sooo love a nap right now! Friday naps with the sun hiding behind the clouds, will it rain, probably, hopefully. It's been wanting to rain all afternoon but nothing. Cole is going a little stir crazy but the mosquitos are out with a venegance.

The grass is growing quickly and it is driving Will up the wall! He can't stand the grass to look out of control. It's so funny. I see him looking out the window from Cole's room to the grass and his beloved tree, so sad looking. He wants to cut the grass so bad but it rains and so the grass is wet and he can't.

Oh I got Cole this (I mean these) super duper cute tees that say "Li'l Jaguar Fan" from school. One is gray and one is black. I tried to decide on just one but I kept saying to myslef that Cole looks good in gray. Then I would reason that he looks good in navy too. Then I eralized that he looks good in everything so I got them both so people can see what I mean. As soon as he wears it I'll take a picture. The kiddos I'm sure would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails