Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tea with Santa

Though I had originally nixed the idea, it turns out The Etiquette and Leadership Academy (I) will be at Dias Festivos this year. This is where it gets confusing. I will have a booth there but it will be for Holiday Greeting Cards and Invitations (Chic Farm Designs) not for the etiquette stuff. But I will be doing etiquette stuff there. Junior League of McAllen has asked me to coordinate their Tea with Santa children's event and I am so excited about that.

What is Dias Festivos, you ask? You can check out their website through the links above, but for easy reference I have pasted some information from their website about it here:

"The Junior League of McAllen will be celebrating Christmas in Candyland! For twenty two years, the Junior League of McAllen has traditionally opened the holiday season with its Dias Festivos Marketplace in order to raise funds for the children of the community. Untold hours of labor organizing this grand shopping extravaganza result in encouragement and education for the youth in Hidalgo County, Texas."

I'll give everyone more information about it as we begin putting it together. I'll also be selling tickets to the event and looking for donations. Anyone interested? It's for a great cause.....oh and some great shopping. You can even order your Christmas cards there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails