Saturday, November 8, 2008

Great Christmas Gift Ideas

I just got an email from Aunt Wanda asking if we thought Cole might like a particular gift and it got me thinking that the holidays are right around the corner. So many of us are trying to find the perfect gift, right? Well, of course you can always order personalized stampers and embossers from me-I know granted I ever get them uploaded, I know, I know. But another great gift is embroidered anything!

I have a friend that does monogramming and embroidery. Her name is Jamilyn and she owns Peabody's Boutique. Please take a look at her website because you're sure to find someone the perfect gift! Will and I are having our stockings embroidered and we have used her to embroider little boy boxers and tees and little girl bloomers. You have to check out her stuff-super cute!

I am going to try to see if I can get a pic of Cole in his boxers or take one and put it up. He looks like a little man.

http://www.peabodysbabyboutique.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails