Monday, May 11, 2009

Some of Cole's Favorite's These Days


Before I had Cole, I thought that I would be very diligent at writing down his first smile, the first night he went to bed on his own, the day that he lost his umbilical cord, etc....but it hasn't been that way because it just had not occurred to me how busy life would be with a little one. So, I took to blogging because it was easier to feel like I was telling the world about Cole and our lives than it was to write it in a journal. I think actually writing was the part that I dreaded. I can't even remember when I had to write last. I don't want to remember. But what I do want to remember are Cole's favorite's at 2 years old:

Cars, the movie
cars
trucks
firetrucks
Nana
Tata
Tia
Kani
Mimi
Bop
Kitty
the moon
jumping on the beds
string cheese stix
milk
apple juice
pancakes
movie time
watching birds
the fan on in his room at bedtime
Uncle Blaine
Jana
Uncle Joseph
Max
Coke
the wheel full of cars at Mimi's
ice cream
candy vitamins
checking the mail
ringing the doorbell
Nana's van
Daddy's truck
and of course mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails