Friday, September 4, 2009

Containing my Excitement


I had a super fantastic day today! Thank you Angela for letting me into your "world" of scrapbooking. Angela is a traditional paper scrapper and she owns a Cuttlebug and a Cricut; both of which are now on my never-ending wish list. Angela has graciously allowed me to play with her toys and even took me out on the town to a secret little piece of scrapper heaven called The Memory Garden. It is a Scrapbook Shoppe and from what I understand you can of there and have scrappers parties and use her accessories and machines as long as you buy the paper and some other products there. I know what you're thinking but her paper is actually cheaper than some of the larger chain stores-Go figure! It is owned by Yolanda Garza and she was kind enough to show me around her store. I think that's the jist of it aside from all the scraboooking tools, gadgets, embellishments, and papers you can get there. I was waay too excited to stop fidgeting and take a good look around. It was a card makers dream in there. So inspirational that I will be rolling out with a few new items soon! Yolanda is be having a Scrappin' Pink card making session later this month and I will be sure to post the details of it here as soon as I get more information. Naturally, proceeds go to breast cancer research...If you are in the market for scrapbook supplies, please visit Yolanda's store in Pharr, Texas (right of the expressway). Her info is:

The Memory Garden Scrapbook Shoppe
Yolanda Garza
600 E. Ferguson (495), Suite D
Pharr, Texas 78577
(956) 782-7776

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails